Do you think the black “lucky cat” brings bad luck, or that the red one will attract love? Think again. Though most of the western countries associate the color “red” with romance and love, Japan, on the other hand, has a totally different meaning for the color “red”. So, if you want to walk into a Japanese store and come out with the right Lucky cat, then read on! ^o^
drugs like viagra cialis Maneki Neko Color Meanings:
- acquistare cialis online sicuro Puglia Black : A Maneki Neko that is mainly or entirely black means “Good luck”.
- go site Gold: A gold “lucky cat” means good fortune, which is generally associated with money.
- prezzo tadalafil originale 20 mg online Red: In ancient Japan, there are many references that people back then strongly believed the color red to be associated with health. They considered it to be the direct symbol of fire and life (since animal blood is red and human’s life depends on meat consumption). Therefore a red Maneki Neko will luck your health up!
- viagra generico 200 mg prezzo piu basso a Firenze Pink: A pink Maneki Neko might finally turn your love luck around! Having a pink lucky kitten is said to bring you good love fortune. ^o^
- acquistare levitra senza ricetta Puglia Yellow: It literally means to have a “good match”. I tried to research more on this, but it seems that the “good match” associations seems to be a general one. It could be a romantic “good match” or a business partner “good match”.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-pagamento-online-a-Milano Blue: I was surprised to find this one out. A blue Maneki Neko will bring you safety. What kind of safety? It seems to be a general kind of “safety” but I came across many sources that associated a blue Maneki Neko with safety when crossing the streets. It can also bring good academic fortune!
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=levitra-durata White: I would have bet my money on this one. I thought a white Maneki Neko meant purity or cleanliness. But a white lucky cat is said to bring fortune, but it was more associated with happiness. So, could we agree that a white beckoning cat means better luck with happiness? ^o^
- acquistare viagra generico 100 mg consegna rapida a Napoli Green: A green Maneki Neko is believed to keep your wife safe and also bring you academic improvement.
- source url Calico: The Maneki neko with brownish spots it’s believed to bring you the best of fortunes.
- see Leopard: Yes, there is a leopard-themed Maneki neko! This one seems to mean “lead to vote”, so it’s believed to bring good luck in politics.
see Amazing places and websites I found in this research:
Are you traveling to Japan next summer? This place teaches visitor how to paint your own Maneki Neko!!!
[addlink url=”http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://manekineko-m.jp/&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E6%258B%259B%25E3%2581%258D%25E7%258C%25AB%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643″ text=”Maneki Neko Seminars”]
Maneki Neko has a museum in Japan!!! It actually has many, but really. That’s amazing!!
[addlink url=”http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.luckycat.ne.jp/&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E6%258B%259B%25E3%2581%258D%25E7%258C%25AB%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643″ text=”Check out the Museum”]
[addlink url=”http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.geocities.jp/shimizuke1955/2200manekineko.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E6%258B%259B%25E3%2581%258D%25E7%258C%25AB%2B%25E6%25AD%25B4%25E5%258F%25B2%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643″ text=”I think this could be another museum ^o^”]
Want to have the ultimate Maneki Neko experience???? The Ultimate???? Really???
Well, there is a Lucky Cat Coffee!!!
Don’t believe me? Check it out :D
[addlink url=”http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25E6%258B%259B%25E3%2581%258D%25E7%258C%25AB%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&u=http://www.omodakaya.jp/artstage/cafe.html&usg=ALkJrhgIpkfmUnRnCi5x5XrT-TNcnpBoIg” text=”Maneki Neko Coffee Shop!!!”]
-My actual last name is Husband.
-I am obsessed with Cheese ^o^
-Before drawing manga, I studied writing, photography and the art of forgiving.
- I could use some physical activity.
-Although I have always loved dogs, lately a stray furry friend is stealing my heart.