It has truly being a while since my last post and for that I apologize (◕︵◕).
I did get a couple of post suggestions (you can send me one too!) that I hope to write about.
In fact, to make sure I never lose touch with Themangakainyou.com, I am creating the best website planner in the whole world!!
That’s possible, right? (⊙﹏⊙✿)
In another manga news, this post is to announce an upcoming school project (for my class ENG 206) where I get to review a popular manga series!!!! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Wait for it….
Wait for it….
Claymore!!! (More sparkles!!)
But this is not going to be an ordinary review and here are the things I want to point out:
- It’s a school project so comments are super, greatly, lovely and extremely appreciated :D
- This review will not be a summary of the manga, and I advise to someone who hasn’t read the series not to read my review for it will contain spoilers!
- I needed to choose a literary criticism (what is that, you say? Literary criticism are the different criticism of a piece of writing based on literary theories like, Eco criticism, post-modernism, new criticism).
- If you are curious about number four shoot me an email and I might make an entire post on each (◕‿-).
- It’s going to be heavy, long and will include what other blogs and websites are saying about the series.
- My review is based on the Feminism. If there is anything I write that you disagree, feel free to leave a kind comment ≧◡≦.
Did I say comments are appreciated it?
-My actual last name is Husband.
-I am obsessed with Cheese ^o^
-Before drawing manga, I studied writing, photography and the art of forgiving.
- I could use some physical activity.
-Although I have always loved dogs, lately a stray furry friend is stealing my heart.